The redesigned Casa features an edge-to-edge contemporary cover to complement its sleek box. No more cover framing–any of the customizable cover options you choose will be a beautiful, full-size 11×14. You will see more of your frameless uninterrupted image, perfect for those who prefer an easel display. We’ve also added an internal redesign—the same appearance your customers already love but with a structural upgrade.
If you haven’t tried Casa yet, here are all the details you need to get started:
- Size: 11×14 inches, in your choice of vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Materials: Available in any of our fabrics, vegan leathers, and natural woods.
- Capacity: Casa comes in 12 or 18 matted print sizes. Either size is yours for THE SAME PRICE!
- Prints: Silver halide prints are available in luster, deep matte or metallic, or you may choose giclée printing on beautifully textured Hahnemühle German etching paper.
- Mounting: Choose cool-white matted prints, styrene-mounted lustre prints, or the box only. Finao uses only conservation-quality 100% rag, acid, and lignin-free mat board. Construction is a 4-ply top mat with a backing board; prints are permanently mounted in the mat and will not slip or move.
The 11×14 mats are available in four aperture sizes – 6×9, 7×10, 8×10 and 8×12, with an optional V-groove embellishment around each opening that provides the appearance of an additional layer. A feature of having Finao print and mat your images is total customizability—you can mix and match the opening sizes in any combination, exactly as you like. If you choose to print & assemble your images, you’re welcome to order the Casa case. It is compatible with the Seldex Portfolio Box mat system These slip-in mats are available in packs of 25 for those who prefer to do their own printing.
- Studio Branding: Die or imprinting, placed inside the cover.
- Lining and ribbon: Your choice of black or white.
- Covers: This is where this presentation box gets interesting! Casa is stunning in one of our customizable upgrade covers from Finao’s most popular options:
- Solid Fabric: Standard, to match the box material.
- ICE™ * ICE is a clear acrylic panel with a metallic print bonded to the underside. Our metallic print catches your eye with a higher contrast that exaggerates highlights and shadows. ICE has beautifully finished beveled edges, is scratch resistant, and cleans easily. This elegant cover option is a perennial favorite.
- Bullet™ Bullet is a smooth metal panel of cool brushed aluminum. The durable, scratch-resistant surface creates a stunningly sleek look when paired with your choice of material. The Bullet can be engraved in our standard fonts, or custom laser etched in any font (please provide a .jpg image).
- Armour™ * Armour is a brushed aluminum panel with a metallic print emulsion applied. This method is also higher contrast and will exaggerate highlights and shadows, lending Armour a modern industrial appearance. The extra thickness is rugged, resists scratches and dents, and is finished with a protective coating for long-lasting permanence. Armour covers are at their best with black & white, monochromatic, sepia, and muted tone images.
- Erotika™ * Erotika is a direct ink on metal image. It differs from the Armour™ cover in that the image distinctively becomes one with the metal. About 10% of the highlight areas drop out to reveal the lightly brushed, metal sheen beneath, adding to a truly unique appearance. Erotika pairs well with both color and black & white but is best with images that exhibit a wide range of tonal values. Extra care should be taken to avoid scratches on this beauty as there is no protective coating.
- Natural Wood Both the box and cover portions of the Casa are available in a choice of matte finished flat cut birch, cherry, and walnut. And now, an option so many of you have asked for… a cool-blonde natural, vertical grain BAMBOO! All wood and bamboo covers can be custom laser etched in any font (please provide a .jpg image).
If you don’t already have a Casa sample in your studio – ORDER ONE TODAY!
* Cover template required Armour™, Erotika™, and ICE™ require the use of a shared template that is available for download. The template is designed for use in Adobe Photoshop.