Finao’s new CASA is shaking things up when it comes to boxes that house matted prints. Its sleek patented design and uber-sturdy construction make Casa the perfect home for your art.
- The Casa is designed to house 11×14 mats (outer dimension) and can accommodate up to 12 matted prints in the standard depth, and up to 18 in the deep capacity. (no price difference, yay!)
- You’ll probably choose to upload your images with the order and receive a fully-finished product, but for the DIYers out there you’re welcome to order the Casa case and pair it with Seldex’s slip-in mats to complete the package using your own prints.
- Finao uses only the finest quality 100% rag, acid and lignin-free mat board when mounting your artwork. Apertures are available to accommodate prints sized 6×9, 7×10, 8×10 and 8×12. V-groove embellishment around each opening is also available. You may also choose to skip the mats and go with 11×14 styrene-mounted prints instead.
- Silver halide prints are available in luster, deep matte or metallic, or you may choose giclée printing on beautifully textured Hahnemühle German etching paper.
- The Casa comes standard in any of Finao’s fabrics or fauxs, and features a customizable inlay that’s anything but boring:
Studio samples are 25% off, so make an impression!