I know we’re not even past Halloween yet, but the question on everyone’s mind deserves an answer!
“What are the Finao Holiday Order deadlines for 2012?”
**ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED COMPLETE AND CORRECT BY 11:59PM EST ON THE RESPECTIVE DATES IN ORDER TO QUALIFY. INCORRECT/INCOMPLETE IMAGES OR ORDERS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED WITH THE HOLIDAY ORDERS.
Nov 16 – Seldex Matted Albums – Bookbound Art (international and domestic)
Nov 18 – All Finao INTERNATIONAL orders with STANDARD shipping
Nov 23 – Seldex Portrait Products – Gallery, Twin Sets, Portrait Suite, Boxes, Portrait Folios & DVD Folios (international and domestic)
Dec 02 – Finao ONE*, artONE and Ravebooks with US STANDARD SHIPPING
Dec 02 – All Finao INTERNATIONAL orders with AIR SHIPPING
Dec 09 – Finao ONE*, artONE and Ravebooks with US OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
Dec 13 – Finao playBOOK, Elements, Xcetera & EFXs with US STANDARD SHIPPING
Dec 19 – Finao playBOOK, Elements, Xcetera & EFXs with OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
*In house Finao printing only. Print partners add a minimum of 1 week.
Now that you’ve got that down, just a few tips for making sure your holiday season is stress free! (at least when it comes to your albums).
1. Get your orders in BEFORE THE DEADLINE. This will ensure that your album gets all the TLC it needs. We’ve pushed the deadlines to the max so that people with emergencies and oversights aren’t left out in the cold. Please get your orders in as early as possible in order to avoid problems at this busiest time of year.
2. Don’t rush. Take your time on each order and triple check every detail before submitting it. Make sure to carefully VIEW YOUR FILES AT 100% BEFORE UPLOADING to find any small mistakes that can be overlooked when you are zoomed out like misplaced/misaligned strokes, pixelated/grainy areas or misspelled text.
3. If you have a number of items to order for multiple clients, we advise that you PLACE SEPARATE ORDERS for each client. We will NOT separate and ship individual items from orders.
4. DROP SHIP YOUR ALBUMS directly to your clients. I know that some of you want to have control and inspect the album first and maybe hand-deliver it, but we cannot guarantee your order for delivery any sooner than December 24th. Your clients will be much happier having their album in their hands to share with family and friends over the holiday than they would be if you inspected the album, realized you spelled the groom’s name “Brain” in the order form and didn’t want to deliver the album to them because of the mistake. Changes can be addressed after the holidays. Besides, you deserve to have a life too!
5. Kick-back and KEEP THE FAITH! During the holiday season we are not able to provide individual order statuses or estimates on shipment dates. “Delivery by December 24th” means delivery by December 24th. We can not take requests for orders to be delivered on December 18th, 21st or any other date. Please be patient and know that if you’ve followed these steps, you should be in for a very happy new year filled with very happy clients! BRING ON THE REFERRALS!!!
NOW GET OUT THERE AND GET THAT HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!!