Lean the importance of offering printed albums in your photography business. Not only are albums a key profit center, but they are truly irreplaceable generators for referrals. This 45 minute podcast will leave you with the confidence and a real starting point to either begin offering albums in your business, or move up to the next level.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The real benefits to your business from album sales.
- How to introduce albums into your business model if you are not currently offering them.
- How to give your albums a high perceived value, and how albums give you a higher perceived value as a professional.
- Advice for shopping around to pick an album company that makes sense for your business.
- The importance of preserving your work in print.
- The value of including albums in a photography package.
- How to make sample albums work for you; showing clients what you want them to buy and offering upgrades.
- How to design your sample albums so that your clients really connect with them.
- How to change your mindset and workflow to bring albums into every point of contact throughout the process.
- Is there a future in the industry for those photographers who do not provide a printed product?
This is completely FREE EDUCATION, guys! Listen to the discussion hosted by photographer and educator Bryan Caporicci at The Sprouting Photographer – http://sproutingphotographer.com/78