Armour™ is created by applying a metallic print emulsion to a thick, brushed aluminum panel. This results in a deep matte finish with art-paper like depth and richness instead of shine. The method is high contrast and will exaggerate highlights and shadows, lending a modern industrial appearance. The extra thickness makes Armour™ rugged, durable, and resistant to scratches and dents. We finish it with a protective coating for long-lasting permanence. Armour™ has lasting color durability but also brings out the best of black and white, monochromatic, sepia, and muted tone images. This cover upgrade is not compatible with the Vintage style rounded album spine.
In our Solo™ wall art, we mount the Armour™ panel on Dibond, the industry's leading aluminum composite material. Dibond contains two pre-painted sheets of .012" aluminum with a solid polyethylene core. This construction creates a luxurious and durable presentation without excess weight.
- Matte metal image cover
- Photo emulsion bonded to the top metal layer
- Available as a cover wrap, album and box cover panel, cover accent stripe, and wall art
- Choose any material for your album spine & back (we recommend leather for stability and durability)
- Available on ONE™ and nextONE™ albums, Chelsea™ boxes sized 8x10", and all Solo™ wall art sizes
- Compatible with square spine cover styles (Signature or Modern)
The templates for Armour™ are included in the zip files for each product. You can find these on our Templates & Design Guides feature page.