An artist always signs their work. Nothing beats a professional presentation for the power to generate new and repeat business. Seize the opportunity to increase referrals by including your studio name or logo inside the front or back cover of you album. Our custom studio imprinting dies are so affordable EVERY photographer should have one.
Studio Die Imprinting
Reinforce your brand image and promote your studio with a foil imprint of your logo or studio name inside the front or back cover of an album.
Imprinting creates a debossed depression that is accented by your choice of a metallic foil in our standard colors of black, white, red, gold, silver, copper, rose gold, or just a clear imprint.
Custom dies start at a totally affordable $50! We keep it on file for you, and every future use is just $10. For less than the price of a take-out lunch, you invest in referrals from your client's friends and family.
The best dies have clean, solid, black and white artwork;
Do not include shading, screened areas, or gradients in your design. Heavy black areas, very fine lines, and ornate fonts do not imprint well. We recommend you use a moderate outline for the best results. To maximize your die's lifespan, do not include information that may change over time (e.g., phone number).
Our customer service team will check your artwork before making the die, and let you know if we anticipate problems. We want your album to be beautiful but cannot guarantee the results on any design. If you have ANY questions, please contact us before you submit your order so we can avoid disappointments.
If this is your first studio die with Finao, please create your design and submit it BEFORE adding any other items to your shopping cart. The "imprint with studio die" option will then appear in a product's order form. Once you have ordered a studio die once, the option to "imprint with studio die" will automatically become available for each new order.
Studio Die Guidelines
- Artwork must be solid black & white (no gradients)
- The recommended die size for most albums is 2x4". Larger studio dies are available but will cost more to create and for each use.
- Die creation/set-up fees start at $50 from a minimum 2x2" to a maximum of 2x4".
- Submit your design in a .TIF file format at 300 PPI
- Files should not exceed 2MB
- Ready to use in 7-10 business days
- Imprint your brand die on any product you order for just $10
- Now that was EASY!
Typeset Studio Imprinting
Another branding option is traditional metal type imprinting, created when debossed depressions are stamped inside the cover and accented by your choice of a metallic foil. It's an inexpensive way to promote your studio and can be added to nearly all Finao products.
Typeset text imprinting is available in a choice of five fonts, different sizes, and seven colors of metallic foil or clear imprinting.
Typeset Imprinting Guidelines:
- Typeset imprinting is case sensitive. We imprint all type EXACTLY as you entered on the order form. If you type your imprint in capital letters, we will imprint in all caps. Remember to include punctuation if necessary.
- Typeset studio imprinting is limited to one line of up to 35 characters and spaces for a charge of $20. If you need something more contact us for a custom consult.
- Not all of our standard fonts will fit or look as intended on all album sizes. Please select your font and size carefully, keeping the album proportions in mind.
- Our typeset fonts do include some special, non-alphabetical characters commonly found on a keyboard. To avoid delays, contact us to check on specific availability BEFORE you place your order.
Choose from five available fonts and varying sizes. We utilize the same fonts and foil colors for both cover and studio imprinting so that you can coordinate your presentation.
- Coronation 24 pt. & 36 pt.
- Fournier 18 pt. & 24 pt.
- Goudy Cursive 36 pt.
- Modern 30 pt. & 48 pt.
- Pascal 36 pt.
- Choice of black, white, red, gold, silver, copper, and rose gold color foils or clear
7-10 business days
*Due to moving our production to Michigan, we are experiencing longer than normal turnaround times